Apres Ski in South Lake Tahoe
Raise your hand if après-ski is part of the reason you started skiing in the first place. Tell us we’re not alone here! South Lake Tahoe is all about snow, sun, and good times. After you Ski Heavenly, check out a local spot for après ski.
South Tahoe Après Ski
- McPs Taphouse: Located across the street from the Heavenly Gondola, this popular pub features traditional Irish fare and libations.
- California Burger Company: This is not your average burger joint. Enjoy an array of signature cocktails and indulgent boozy milkshakes on the outdoor patio, equipped with live music and firepits.
- Azul Latin Kitchen: Next door to the California Burger Company, this restaurant offers California Mexican style cuisine. After a long day of skiing, you can warm up by the firepit here while sipping a margarita or mojito.
- Riva Grill: This sprawling restaurant overlooks Lake Tahoe, making the most of it's views. Head to the buzzing bar area to find a mountainous stone fireplace, après happy hour, live music, and Fish Taco Fridays.
- Tamarack at Heavenly Resort: At the end of your day don't head down the Gondola without stopping by Tamarack Lodge for a cold drink to cap off your day on the mountain. Enjoy live music and Happy Hour specials throughout the season.
- Ten Crows BBQ: Right here on property, our partner Ten Crows will be waiting with signature wings and beers on tap after a long day on the hill.
Things are Happening
Check out what’s happening in South Lake Tahoe throughout the year. Our partners at SouthTahoeMusic.Live have all the updates on events, music, and local happenings.